Monday, May 25, 2009

Anfield B.C. 100 mile TT

Well, what can I say about time trials, before this nothing as I had never done one, so 100 miles for the first, tough, mentally tough, took a lot to keep my form on the aero bars, still didn't manage it but after 3 hours straight I wasn't really used to it and started to fidget, arms ached, back ached, pointless wearing an earo helmet if you are going to keep looking down at your Garmin as well !!

My best piccie for this is here and even though I am not publishing it I will give credit to Kimroy for the picture, may even buy it myself lol !

My Garmin output is here, pretty even race, did the 50 in 2.17 and finished in 4hours 33mins on my clock. Would have liked faster but a few more 50;s and I might stand a better chance of pacing it harder and smarter.

No comments: